E nā koa wiwoʻole o Kamehameha … A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā ʻekahi kēia o ʻOkakopa
He Pōʻakolu kēia.
He lā ʻelima
Today is Wednesday, October 1, a Day 5
Lunch today: Hot Dogs w/ Bun
Papa ‘Eono Nohona Hawaiʻi Huakaʻi
Wednesday, October 1, 2014:
– Come to school dressed in my shorts/jeans/pants, P.E. shirt, and covered shoes. *Leave my laptop at home
– Bring my backpack with only the required items on my packing list. *Donʻt forget my lunch
– Pack one, gallon-sized Ziploc bag of non-perishable snacks
– Meet at the bus ramp at 7:40a
Cultural Exchange Opportunity:
If you are interested in traveling to Japan AND are able to host a student from Japan in your home, please see Mrs. Ah Chong at lunch today to get more information and an application. Application essays on why you would be a good ambassador will be due tomorrow and interviews will follow.
Picture Retakes Tomorrow: Now that youʻve seen your pictures, if youʻd like to re-take, please be sure to bring your complete packet back with you tomorrow for re-takes (do not take any pictures out) . Any of you that were absent on picture day, you need to take your picture tomorrow as well.
Middle School Sports:
Game today at 4:15 at Kawananakoa (Keaukaha) gym. Please meet coach Tim there at 3:45.
There is still time to sign up for the Keiki Triathlon held at the Kona Pool Oct. 18th. Please see Mrs. Thompson for details and a form that must be signed by your parents.
- Grade 6 Hilo/Volcano Huakaʻi – Oct. 1-2
- Fall Break – Oct. 6-10 – No School!
- Teacher In-Service – Oct. 13 – No School!
I lā maikaʻi!