E nā koa wiwoʻole o Kamehameha… aloha pumehana iā kākou
‘O ka lā kanakolukūmākahi kēia o Malaki
He Pōʻalua kēia
He lā ʻelua
Today is Tuesday, March 31, a Day 2
Lunch today: Turkey Ala King
Congratulations to the advisories of Kumu Melelani Spencer, Kumu Kimo Kekua, and Kumu Ka’umi Wengler! Each of these advisories now leads their respective grade level after the spirit points from last week’s Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt were added in! Remember to check out the ‘Apu Lanakila Leaderboard athttps://sites.google.com/a/ksbe.edu/apulanakila/homeStarting this week, each advisory that finishes the week with no infractions will getenhanced bonus points added onto their total for our ‘Apu Lanakila challenge. This “Enhancement” refers to the increasing higher stakes as the school year draws near to an end:
- Week of 3/30/15 No Infraction Bonus = 5000 pts (instead of the regular 1000 bonus pts. awarded prior to Panina)
- Week of 4/06/15 No Infraction Bonus = 6000 pts
- Week of 4/13/15 No Infraction Bonus = 7000 pts
- Week of 4/20/15 No Infraction Bonus = 8000 pts
- Week of 4/27/15 No Infraction Bonus = 9000 pts
- Week of 5/04/15 No Infraction Bonus = 10,000 pts
- Week of 5/11/15 No Infraction Bonus = 20,000 pts
Drama Rehearsals and 6th Grade Play:
- Grade 6 theatre students have rehearsal on April 1st, 7th and 15th from 3:00-5:30.
- Come and enjoy the papa `eono theatre students production of Who Me? Yes You!, a series of sketches about social responsibility on April 16th at 6:00 at the William Charles Lunalilo Center.
- Ritsumeikan Jr. High School students from Kyoto, Japan to visit this week – March 30 – April 1
- No School for Good Friday – April 3
I lā maikaʻi!