E ke poʻokumu, nā kākoʻo, nā kumu a me nā haumāna… aloha nui iā kākou a pau, A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā iwakālua kēia o ʻOkakopa
He Poʻahā kēia
He lā ‘ehiku
Today is Thursday, October 20, Day 7
Lunch today: Baked Fish
- Pass is not transferable, do NOT use somebody elseʻs bus pass!
- Pass is only good on the route that is listed on the pass, do NOT board/scan onto another route.
- If a lost pass is found after a replacement is purchased, do NOT use that pass … you are required to turn it in to the transportation office.
- Do NOT use a bus pass from a summer program or from a previous year.
Thursday CRBLC Challenge (One-Day Only)
There’s a book in CRBLC worth 50 ‘Oi Kelakela coupons and 500 ‘Apu Lanakila points. Use your library searching skills to be the first to locate the book and win the prize! Hint: The book provides step-by-step instructions for turning everyday household materials into creative Halloween decorations. Happy hunting!
CRBLC ‘Okakopa/Nowemapa Incentive Activities:
Earn extra ‘Apu Lanakila points by clicking on the link and completing the CRBLC Incentive Activities. Points earned prior to Friday, 10/28/16, will count towards 1st trimester. The standings are close, so come on down and help your advisory and grade level jump in the lead before the final points are tallied.
CRBLC Movie of the Week:
In the spirit of Halloween, now showing in CRBLC is Goosebumps; a movie based on the best-selling middle-grade horror novels by R.L. Stine. Come on over and enjoy the show!
Volleyball – See schedule at – october-game-and-practice-schedule
Students wanting to participate in judo, soccer, basketball, and wrestling must have a current concussion baseline test to participate. Testing will be done at Kekuʻiapoiwa (high school learning center); a check-in table will be inside. Testing will be done in small groups. Appointments are not necessary and students may check-in at any time during the times listed. The test is a non-invasive computer exam that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Sixth and seventh graders need a new test. Eighth graders that have never taken the test before also need a baseline test. Students that have already taken a test for this school year do not need to take it again. Contact an athletic trainer for questions (982-0632 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
The upcoming test dates and times are:
- Tuesday, November 1 beginning at 3-4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 9 beginning at 2-3:30pm
– Breast Cancer Awareness this week! Help the cause and purchase a bracelet for $1 or $2! Wear pink on Friday! If your advisory read this bulletin, then please have one person use this link to send your advisory name and answer a question by 7:55 to receive 500 pts.
– Try to wear as much pink as possible, but if you choose not to participate, then please wear your chapel attire on Friday – white polo and skirt for girls or long pants for boys.
– Trimester 1 ends next week Thursday, 10/27 – Finish Strong!
– Friday, 10/28 – Teacher Work Day – No School!
I lā maikaʻi!