E ke poʻokumu, nā kākoʻo, nā kumu a me nā haumāna, aloha mai kākou
‘ O ka lā iwakāluakūmākahi kēia o‘Aukake
He Pōʻakolu kēia.
He lā ʻelua
(Today is Wednesday, August 21, a Day 2)
Lunch today is: Ham and Cheese Sandwich
ASKMS Advisory Representatives Needed! Advisors please choose one person to represent your advisory – submit name to Mrs. Ah Chong by the end of today. Mahalo!
On-Going Sports Sign-Ups:
* Boy’s & Girl’s Basketball sign-ups continue – see Mrs. Ah Chong
* Cross Country sign-ups continue – see Mrs. Thompson
Sports Practice Days/Times:
- Girls’ Volleyball – Mon/Wed 3:30-5:15
- Girls’ Soccer – Mon/Wed/Fri 3:30-5:30 – starting Aug. 26th
- Boys’ Basketball – Tues/Thurs 3:30-5:15 – starting Sept. 5th
- Cross Country – Mon/Wed/Thurs 3:30-5:30 – starting Sept. 3rd
Show your school spirit! Cheer on our High School Girls Varsity Volleyball team as they play HPA on Saturday, Aug. 24th at 10:00 a.m. at our Koai’a Gym.
Have a wonderful day!