Mai Hawai‘i nui o Keawe a i ka mole ʻo Lehua… A-LO-HA
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāiwa kēia o ʻOkakopa
He Poʻakolu kēia
He lā ‘eono
Today is Wednesday, October 19, Day 6
Lunch today: Chili Nachos, cheese sauce, tortilla soup, sandwich, chilled fruits
- Pass is not transferable, do NOT use somebody elseʻs bus pass!
- Pass is only good on the route that is listed on the pass, do NOT board/scan onto another route.
- If a lost pass is found after a replacement is purchased, do NOT use that pass … you are required to turn it in to the transportation office.
- Do NOT use a bus pass from a summer program or from a previous year.
CRBLC Movie of the Week:
In the spirit of Halloween, now showing in CRBLC is Goosebumps; a movie based on the best-selling middle-grade horror novels by R.L. Stine. Come on over and enjoy the show!
Volleyball – See schedule at – october-game-and-practice-schedule
Students wanting to participate in judo, soccer, basketball, and wrestling must have a current concussion baseline test to participate. Testing will be done at Kekuʻiapoiwa (high school learning center); a check-in table will be inside. Testing will be done in small groups. Appointments are not necessary and students may check-in at any time during the times listed. The test is a non-invasive computer exam that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Sixth and seventh graders need a new test. Eighth graders that have never taken the test before also need a baseline test. Students that have already taken a test for this school year do not need to take it again. Contact an athletic trainer for questions (982-0632 or email@example.com).
The upcoming test dates and times are:
- Tuesday, November 1 beginning at 3-4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 9 beginning at 2-3:30pm
~ Breast Cancer Awareness this week! Help the cause and purchase a bracelet for $1 or $2! Wear pink on Friday!
~ Try to wear as much pink as possible, but if you choose not to participate, then please wear your chapel attire on Friday – white polo and skirt for girls or long pants for boys.
I lā maikaʻi!