E nā koa wiwoʻole o Kamehameha… welina mai me ke aloha!
‘O ka lā ‘umikūmālua kēia o Malaki
He Pōʻahā kēia
He lā ʻehā
Today is Thursday, March 12, a Day 4
Lunch today: BBQ Chicken
Na’u e koho:
Starting with the 2nd lesson of Trimester 3, advisories that DO NOT complete their Na’u e koho Digital Citizenship lessons will see their advisory’s ‘Apu Lanakila total affected by DEMERITS. 🙁 Please be sure that your advisory doesn’t get penalized by this!
- Adhere to our basketball rules posted at the courts and near the basketball bin
- Cross the road to/from the court using the crosswalk and only when an adult is present
- Protect the privilege or lose it all together!
- The soccer and football field next to Hāʻaeamahi is off limits. This is the fifth time this year weʻve had to call operations to retrieve the footballs/soccer from the gutters.
- Personal sports equipment such as basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, volleyballs, etc. are not allowed. Please do not bring them to school. If you are involved in after school athletics and are required to bring your own equipment, leave them in your bag/locker until practice.
- As a reminder, only clear beverage containers with water are allowed in school.
- If you arrive on campus with beverages/food from home/plaza/etc., please consume the beverage and discard your trash AT THE BUS RAMP before entering campus.
- Protect the privilege or lose it all together! Mahalo!
- Our campus is littered with trash!
- Take responsibility of our school and pick up after yourselves!
- E mālama i ko kākou kula!
- MANDATORY afterschool detention on school-selected dates
- Possible assingment to ISS (In-School Suspension)
- Spring Break – March 16-20
- Wednesday, March 25 – wear pastel colors to school to show your Easter spirit (see flyers posted around Kula Waena)! Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt will be after lunch.
I lā maikaʻi!