E ke poʻokumu, nā kākoʻo, nā kumu a me nā haumāna… welina mai me ke aloha!
‘O ka lā ʻeiwa kēia o Malaki
He Pōʻakahi kēia
He lā ʻekahi
Today is Monday, March 9, a Day 1
Lunch today: Chicken Nuggets
Laptop Reminder – All students need to restart their laptops every morning before school starts. This will ensure a proper working laptop.
Na’u e koho:
Starting with the 2nd lesson of Trimester 3, advisories that DO NOT complete their Na’u e koho Digital Citizenship lessons will see their advisory’s ‘Apu Lanakila total affected by DEMERITS. 🙁 Please be sure that your advisory doesn’t get penalized by this!
- Adhere to our basketball rules posted at the courts and near the basketball bin
- Cross the road to/from the court using the crosswalk and only when an adult is present
- Protect the privilege or lose it all together!
- The soccer and football field next to Hāʻaeamahi is off limits. This is the fifth time this year weʻve had to call operations to retrieve the footballs/soccer from the gutters.
- Personal sports equipment such as basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, volleyballs, etc. are not allowed. Please do not bring them to school. If you are involved in after school athletics and are required to bring your own equipment, leave them in your bag/locker until practice.
- As a reminder, only clear beverage containers with water are allowed in school.
- If you arrive on campus with beverages/food from home/plaza/etc., please consume the beverage and discard your trash AT THE BUS RAMP before entering campus.
- Protect the privilege or lose it all together! Mahalo!
- Our campus is littered with trash!
- Take responsibility of our school and pick up after yourselves!
- E mālama i ko kākou kula!
- MANDATORY afterschool detention on school-selected dates
- Possilbe assingment to ISS (In-School Suspension)
- Recycling tomorrow, 3/10 – take recycle bins to EAʻs office during advisory.
- Band Rehearsal on Wednesday, 3/11 for 7th/8th Grade Band and Percussion Ensemble from 3:30-5:30.
I lā maikaʻi!