E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha pumehana iā kākou
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāhiku kēia o Ianuali
He Pōʻalima kēia.
He lā ʻehā
Today is Friday, January 17, a Day 4
Lunch today: Curry Stew
Attention all Makahiki Team Members from grades 6-8: Please come to a short meeting today, in Mr. Floro’s room at 10:50. Please be prompt.
Up Coming Middle School Events:
– Dance today: Go to advisory after lunch. Dance begins at 1:30 pm. Advisors please check that all advisees have their I.D.s before you release them. Please leave your I.D.s in your advisory. No I.D. – No Dance.
- Tonight – JV and Varsity Girls Basketball games vs. Hilo at our Koaiʻa Gym at 6:00 and 7:30 pm
- Saturday – Paddling BIIF Championships at Hilo Bay starting at 10:00 am
- Saturday – Wrestling at Konawaena starting at 10:00 am
- Saturday – Swimming at our Naeʻole Pool starting at 10:00 am
- Saturday – Boys and Girls Soccer games at Kohala at 2:00 and 4:00 pm
- Saturday – JV and Varsity Boys Basketball games vs. Kealakehe at our Koaiʻa Gym at 6:00 and 7:30 pm
I lā maikaʻi!