E ke poʻokumu, nā kākoʻo, nā kumu a me nā haumāna… welina mai kākou.
‘O ka lā iwakālua kēia o Nowemapa
He Pōʻakolu kēia.
He lā ʻewalu
Today is Wednesday, November 20, a day 8(4)
Lunch today: Filet O Fish with Bun
Change of Plans:
*‘Oi Kelakela shirts on Thursday, 11/21
*BIG RUN Shirt Day on Friday, 11/22 instead of Aloha Wear
(Big Run shirt with jeans – can be shorts, pants or skirts. If not wearing jeans, then wear uniform bottoms. Shoes required.)
Operation Christmas Child Boxes – please help other children in need and make their Christmas a special one by donating items for your shoeboxes. Boxes will be presented on Monday at our Thanksgiving Convocation.
– Boys’ Soccer practice today at Middle School field at 3:45.
– Girls’ Soccer practice today at Middle School field at 3:30.
Upcoming Events this Week:
– ASKMS Officers Meeting today at 2:00 in foyer by Mrs. Ah Chong’s room.
-Hawaiian Ensemble Rehearsal today from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
– Recycling during Advisory tomorrow. Please take to building 2, outside of the teacher workroom. Mr. Courtotʻs advisory will be in charge of collection this month.
– 7th & 8th Grade Band and Percussion Ensemble Rehearsal from 3:30-5:00 p.m. tomorrow
- A missing assignment, not due to an excused absence must be turned in by 3:00 pm today. If not turned in, you will receive a “0” for the assignment when grades are uploaded tomorrow, Nov. 21 a Day 1
- PAPA ʻEONO FAMILIES – Save the date…Thursday, November 21st. Bring lunch, drinks, and a beach towel/mat/blanket for “Lunch on the Ramp” with you and your child. Then join in for fun and messy Thanksgiving games on the field. Check in at the middle school office first and meet us on the bus ramp by 1pm. We look forward to eating, talking story, playing, and laughing with all of you.
After School Enrichment Classes:
Cooking – Mondays until Dec. 16 (only 10 students)
Hula – Will start in January (Wednesdays)
‘Ukulele – Will start in January (day to be announced soon)
Choir – Not enough interest – Class is cancelled
Attention Middle School Girls:
If you are interested in learning to become more confident, help in the community, be a positive role model and have fun, please see Alexia Iwamoto (8th grader) for more information on this opportunity.
I lā maikaʻi!