Mai Hawai‘i nui o Keawe a i ka mole ʻo Lehua, A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāhiku kēia o Kepakemapa
He Pōʻalua kēia.
He lā ʻekolu
Today is Tuesday, September 17, a Day 3
Lunch today is: Baked Chicken with Gravy
Early Release at 1:45 p.m. tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 18th for Teacher Articulation meetings.
Josh Gunderson Assembly 1:30 p.m. on Thursday at WCLC:
There will be a modified schedule on Thursday, Sept. 19th. Josh Gunderson is an educational speaker specializing in Internet Safety and Cyber-bullying. Josh has a unique way of delivering an education message that will keep you laughing, learning, and leaving motivated to make positive choices. Get ready for a great speaker!
MS Sports Announcements:
- Cross Country – there will be no practice on Wednesday due to the early release.
- Girls’ Volleyball – practice on Wednesday from 2:00-4:30 p.m.
MS Sports Practice Days and Times:
- Girls’ Volleyball – MW 3:30-5:30
- Boys’ Volleyball – TTH 3:15-5:30
- Girls’ Basketball – TTH 3:30-5:30
- Boys’ Basketball – TTH 3:30-5:30
- Cross Country – MWTH 3:30-5:30
- Girls’ Soccer – MTTH 3:30-5:30
HS Sports – Show your school pride!
- Girls’ Volleyball play Keaʻau on Wednesday, 9/18, at 6:00 p.m. at our Koaiʻa Gym
- Football plays Hilo on Friday, 9/20, at our Paiʻea Stadium. JV game starts at 5:00 p.m. and Varsity to follow.
I lā maikaʻi!