E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… welina mai kākou!
‘O ka lā ‘ehiku kēia o Kepakemapa
He Pōʻalima kēia
He la ʻewalu
Today is Friday, September 7th, Day 8
Lunch today: Pulehu beef
Breakfast Tomorrow: Scrambled Eggs w/ diced Portuguese sausage
Hoʻokūkū hana kūpono o kēia pule…hoʻoikaika (suck it up! Try harder/work harder)
A huge mahalo to Briana Gaylord, the creator of our beautiful planner cover.
KĀINOA MA CRBLC!
Want to spend lunch recess at CRBLC? Follow these six steps:
- Access this link each morning.
- Submit the Google form by morning break.
- Take your kamepiula, kelepona, puke, and/or haʻawina to lunch.
- Go to the CRBLC lunch line on your assigned side of Hāʻaeamahi.
- Enter, initial next to your inoa on the clipboard, leave items at your pākaukau, make your lunch, clean up, and wait to be dismissed.
- Remain at CRBLC for the entire recess.
So hele mai and see you at CRBLC!
CRBLC Wikiō of the Week – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Happy 20th Birthday to the book that introduced us to Harry Potter and his magical world of witchcraft and wizardry.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS:
ATTENTION: You must go get your UNIFORM TODAY any time after 12pm. Aunty Joye in the gym will be distributing them. If you arenʻt sure if you are cleared, go check with her. You must have it for the meet that is on Saturday.
This Thursday (9/6) is a PARENT PLAY and MEETING! Parents who want to learn the basics of volleyball may come and practice with their child! Practice will be from 3:30 – 4:45 pm. A PARENT MEETING will begin at 5:00. Details about the volleyball and season will be shared.
Click on the link below to view the August and September Practice/Game Schedule
Click on the link below to view current information on the KMS Volleyball website
- Picture Taking- rescheduled for September 10th! It is a Day 1, but you must wear your uniform to school for picture taking – you can change into your ʻoi kelakela shirts after pictures. Please be sure to order pictures online or bring your packets with you on picture day.
I lā maikaʻi!