E nā koa wiwoʻole o Kamehameha… A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmāhiku kēia o ʻAukake
He Pōʻakahi kēia
He la ʻekahi
Today is Monday, August 27, Day 1
Lunch today: Soft Tacos
Breakfast on Monday: Cream of Wheat
WANT TO WORK AT THE ZONE?
THE ZONE, our library café, is looking for responsible, friendly, and self-motivated baristas to work in Kepakemapa and/or ‘Okakopa. Open this link to access the online application. It is due by 3pm on Poʻakolu, 29 ‘Aukake. Only serious applicants need apply, ke ʻoluʻolu.
KĀINOA MA CRBLC!
Want to spend lunch recess at CRBLC? Follow these six steps:
- Access this link each morning.
- Submit the Google form by morning break.
- Take your kamepiula, kelepona, puke, and/or haʻawina to lunch.
- Go to the CRBLC lunch line on your assigned side of Hāʻaeamahi.
- Enter, initial next to your inoa on the clipboard, leave items at your pākaukau, make your lunch, clean up, and wait to be dismissed.
- Remain at CRBLC for the entire recess.
So hele mai and see you at CRBLC!
Borrow Me Today at CRBLC!
Miracles from Heaven directed by Patricia Riggen
“…based on the incredible true story of the Beam family. When Christy (Jennifer Garner) discovers her 10-year-old daughter Anna (Kylie Rogers) has a rare, incurable disease, she becomes a ferocious advocate for her daughter’s healing as she searches for a solution. After Anna has a freak accident, an extraordinary miracle unfolds in the wake of her dramatic rescue that leaves medical specialists mystified, her family restored, and their community inspired.” (Amazon.com)
Earn ʻOi Kelakela dollars for borrowing this DVD. Earn bonus ʻOK dollars for reviewing it with Mrs. Helm.
“Growing up in Greenville, Texas, Bart Millard suffers physical and emotional abuse at the hands of his father, Arthur. When Arthur becomes terminally ill, he finds redemption by embracing his faith and rediscovering his love for his son. Years later, Bart’s troubled childhood and mended relationship with his dad inspires him to write the hit song ʻI Can Only Imagineʻ as singer of the Christian band MercyMe.”(directv.com)
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS:
First practice will be on Thursday, Aug. 30th
TIME: 3:30PM – 5:30PM
WHERE: Meet at LA’AMEA GYM
Teams are currently being formed and all students who signed up and want to play, must attend at least one practice by Thursday (8/30) to be included on a team.
Click on the link below to view the August and September Practice/Game Schedule
Click on the link below to view current information on the KMS Volleyball website
- Welcome Back Dance – Rescheduled for this Thursday, Aug. 30th, 1:15-2:35 in Hāʻaeamahi Dining Hall – you can wear black and white attire to school. Please be appropriate with your choices.
- Picture Taking- will be rescheduled – date coming soon!
Why did the clock in the dining hall run slow?
I lā maikaʻi!