E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha mai kākou!
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmākahi kēia o ʻAukake
He Pōʻalua kēia
He lā ʻelima
Today is Tuesday , August 21, Day 5
Lunch today: Turkey Ala King
Breakfast Tomorrow: Fried Rice
Hana kūpono challenge for this week:
KĀINOA MA CRBLC!
Want to spend lunch recess at CRBLC? Follow these six steps:
- Access this link every morning on Poʻakahi, Poʻalua, and Poʻahā.
- Submit the Google form by morning break.
- Take your kamepiula, kelepona, puke, and/or haʻawina to lunch.
- Go to the CRBLC lunch line on your assigned side of Hāʻaeamahi.
- Enter, check off your inoa on the clipboard, leave items at your pākaukau, make your lunch, clean up, and wait to be dismissed.
- Remain at CRBLC for the entire recess.
So hele mai . . . no be shy. See you at CRBLC!
Borrow Me Today at CRBLC!
Earn ʻOi Kelakela dollars for borrowing and reading this puke. Earn bonus ʻOK dollars for book talking it with Mrs. Helm.
CRBLC Wikiō of the Week – Woodlawn (click the link to watch the trailer)
Do you know moʻolelo or puke that convey the manaʻo of kūpono? Then hele mai to CRBLC and share them with Aunty Nikki or Mrs. Helm. Earn ʻOi Kelakela dollars as a mahalo for enriching our ʻike about kūpono.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS:
WHEN: Starts AUGUST 27th and Ends OCTOBER 25th
MONDAY’S AND THURSDAY’S
(No practice October 4th – 11th)
TIME: 3:30PM – 5:30PM
WHERE: LA’AMEA GYM
WHO: ANY MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT WHO WANTS TO GET FIT AND HAVE FUN!
Practice Place/Days/Time. Practice will be in Laʻamea Gym from 3:30 – 5:30 pm. All practices for the month of August will be on Mondays and Thursdays.
What to wear/bring. Please wear shorts, t-shirt and court shoes. Also bring a great attitude!
Where to meet. Please go to the gym after school and wait at the tables with Mrs. Pacheco. You may change your clothes but do not leave your bag in the locker room. Also, do not enter the gym until a coach arrives.
Please see the volleyball website for current information. Coach Kaaa will be notifying students who are missing required athletic paperwork at lunch this week. Please complete the requirements this week so you may start practice next week.
Remind App – sign up to receive all Middle School reminders (if you signed up last year, you need to sign up again for the new year)
see link for details –Remind invite
- Welcome Back Dance – Friday, Aug. 24th, 1:15-2:35 in Hāʻaeamahi Dining Hall – wear black and white attire (change after you take your pictures). Please be appropriate with your choices.
- Picture Taking- Friday, Aug. 24th- Wear you uniform for pictures. Donʻt forget to order online or bring your picture order packet with you.
I lā maikaʻi!