E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha mai kākou
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmākahi kēia o Mei
He Po‘akahi kēia
He lā ‘ehā
Today is Monday, May 21, Day 4
Lunch Today is: Kalua Pork with Cabbage
Students with outstanding detention obligations will be required to attend a mandatory session during Paʻina Day activities on Thursday, 05/24/18. If a student is not able to fulfill their obligations by the end of the day on Thursday 05/24/18, he/she will be required to report to school on Friday 05/25/18 at 7:45 am. Students who are required to complete detention obligations on Friday 05/25/18 will need to bring a home lunch and arrange for transportation on their own.
- Laptops should be open and running at the time of Roll-in.
- Laptops will be wiped clean so remove music or important files.
- Remove stickers from under and on the protective cases.
- Roll-in items are the laptop, charger, extension cable and bag.
See your advisory for details or visit the HPK website.
Feedback on Papa ʻEonoʻs comics results:
Leeʻs advisory came in first with Bowmanʻs advisory close behind; so, both advisories will get to enjoy homemade cupcakes on Wednesday morning in Mrs. Leeʻs room before school starts! Mahalo nui to all students who went to the CRBLC to read our comics!
Speak for the Trees, Earn ‘Oi Kelakela $$! Trade in Kukui nut trees for ‘Oi Kelakela Dollars! Click HERE for more information
THE ZONE End-of-the-Year Survey
Your manaʻo helps to determine how THE ZONE operates. Please complete this survey and provide us with your honest feedback. Mahalo!
- Last Day of School – Thursday, May 24 – come to school in Special Events Attire – white unifrom polos and boys in long uniform pants and girls in uniform skirts. Bring swimsuits, towels, slippers and change of clothes for Pāʻina.
I lā maikaʻi!