‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāhiku kēia o Mei
He Po‘ahā kēia
He lā ‘ekolu
Today is Thursday, May 17, Day 3
Lunch Today is: Chili
Take care of all of your kuleana.
Complete your assignments
Look around if there is any rubbish pick it up and put it in the trash.
Before you leave your classes push in your chair, check your surroundings for rubbish, clean up your area before you leave.
Be mindful of the choices you make.
Students with outstanding detention obligations will be required to attend a mandatory session during Paʻina Day activities on Thursday, 05/24/18. If a student is not able to fulfill their obligations by the end of the day on Thursday 05/24/18, he/she will be required to report to school on Friday 05/25/18 at 7:45 am. Students who are required to complete detention obligations on Friday 05/25/18 will need to bring a home lunch and arrange for transportation on their own.
Roll-in will be Monday May 21st
- Laptops should be open and running at the time of Roll-in.
- Laptops will be wiped clean so remove music or important files.
- Remove stickers from under and on the protective cases.
- Roll-in items are the laptop, charger, extension cable and bag.
See your advisory for details or visit the HPK website.
Speak for the Trees, Earn ‘Oi Kelakela $$! Trade in Kukui nut trees for ‘Oi Kelakela Dollars! Click HERE for more information
THE ZONE is Open This Week!
Poʻalua a me Poʻahā: 7:15am – 3:15pm
- Academic Hōʻike on Friday, May 18 – ʻohana to join us at 12:00
I lā maikaʻi!