E ko Kamehameha Hawaiʻi ma ke kula waena nei… A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā ʻehā kēia o ʻAukake
He Poʻalima kēia
He lā ʻekahi
Today is Friday, August 4, Day 1
Lunch today: Soft Tacos
- Building hours are 7:15 – 3:30 unless a teacher has arranged for you to meet with them earlier or later.
- Snacks are to be eaten outside of the buildings.
Boys and Girls Volleyball Signup
All students interested in playing volleyball please sign up during lunch this Friday, next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The first practice is scheduled for Monday, August 14th. In order to practice, ALL of the follow requirements must be completed:
- Health History and Physical Exam forms (available from Health Services – health rooms)
- Athletic Participation Agreement and Release form (found online at KS Connect)
- Student Athlete and Parent Handbook Acknowledgement form (found online at KS Connect)
- Baseline Concussion Test
If you have questions or if you are unsure if your child is cleared to participate in a sport contact the Kamehameha Schools Athletic Office directly at 982-0653 (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm)
Remind App – sign up to receive all school reminders
see link for details – Remind invite
I lā maikaʻi!