E ke poʻokumu, nā kākoʻo, nā kumu a me nā haumāna… A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāono kēia o Novemapa
He Poʻakolu kēia
He lā ʻewalu (ʻehā)
Today is Wednesday, November 16, Day 8(4)
Lunch today: Chili Weenie
Want a longer lunch recess? Want to spend it at CRBLC? Sign up starting Thursday, 11/17/16. What do you have to do?
- Click on the link in the morning bulletin.
- On the morning of Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday, submit the required Google form no later than first recess.
- Go to lunch with your laptop, phone, book, ID, homework, etc.
- Enter through the last door on the makai side of Hā’aeamahi. (You get to cut in line!)
- Eat lunch, clean up, check in with Mrs. Helm, and go directly to CRBLC.
You no longer need to wait to be dismissed. When you are done, you get to leave. However, you have to remain at CRBLC for the entire recess. So hele mai, no be shy; we’ll see you at CRBLC!
Harry Potter Movie Marathon Week in CRBLC:
Monday – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Year 1)
Tuesday – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Year 2)
Wednesday – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Year 3)
Thursday – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Year 4)
Friday – Years 1-4
Come on over to borrow the books and enjoy the shows!
Borrow Me Today!
The Chronicles of St. Mary’s by Jodi Taylor – “The Bestselling British Madcap Time-Travelling Series”
Middle School Sports:
Cheerleading Try-Outs – Tuesday, Nov. 29 in Keaka Playcourt – see Mrs. Ah Chong to sign-up and get information packet