E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha pumehana iā kākou
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmāhiku kēia o Kepakemapa
He Poʻalua kēia
He lā ʻehā
Today is Tuesday, September 27, Day 4
Early Release today and tomorrow at 1:45 for Needs-Based Conferences
Lunch today: Chicken Long Rice, steamed rice, tofu poke, sandwich, chilled fruits
- Students should bring a change of clothes and shoes that they donʻt mind getting dirty.
- Students should change and report to the office by 2:00 pm.
- Students must remain until the end of the session at 5:30 pm.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the student/family. All students not catching a PM activity bus must be picked up by 5:35 pm.
- According to the Transportation Website, PM activity bus routes depart the middle school bus ramp at 5:40 pm and the high school bus ramp at 6:20 pm. Drop off times are as follows:
- 6:35 pm – Prince Kuhio Plaza
- 6:45 pm – Pahoa Market Place
- 6:45 pm – Volcano Store
- 8:00 pm – Waimea
The end of the trimester is one month away. If you have any obligations – overdue books, fines – you will NOT be able to attend Pā’ina Day. Mālama your kuleana BEFORE 27 ‘Okakopa. No clearance, no celebration.
Middle School Sports:
Volleyball – See link for practice and game schedule – Schedule
Up Coming Events:
~ Sept. 27 & 28 – Needs-Based Conferences – Early Release 1:45
I lā maikaʻi!