E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha mai kākou
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmākolu kēia o Kepakemapa
He Poʻalima kēia
He lā ʻelua
Today is Friday, September 23, Day 2
Lunch today: Beenie Weenie, steamed rice, kale bean soup, sandwich, chilled fruits
GRADE 6 – Vote today during advisory!
Please take a few minutes to read about the candidates and vote for 4 delegates to represent your class in ASKMS. Please use the link below to read the write-ups and then vote.
- Students should bring a change of clothes and shoes that they donʻt mind getting dirty.
- Students should change and report to the office by 2:00 pm.
- Students must remain until the end of the session at 5:30 pm.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the student/family. All students not catching a PM activity bus must be picked up by 5:35 pm.
- According to the Transportation Website, PM activity bus routes depart the middle school bus ramp at 5:40 pm and the high school bus ramp at 6:20 pm. Drop off times are as follows:
- 6:35 pm – Prince Kuhio Plaza
- 6:45 pm – Pahoa Market Place
- 6:45 pm – Volcano Store
- 8:00 pm – Waimea
Please be on the lookout for hydroflasks in or around our Kula Waena buildings! We have a number of these bottles that have been misplaced and/or have gone missing recently and the owners would like to get them back! Like other lost/found items, please drop off at the office or with Mrs. Ah Chong. Mahalo!
Middle School Sports:
Volleyball – See link for practice and game schedule – Schedule
Up Coming Events:
~ Sept. 27 & 28 – Needs-Based Conferences – Early Release 1:45
I lā maikaʻi!