E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… welina mai kākou
‘O ka lā ‘iwakāluakūmālima kēia o ʻApelila
He Po‘akahi kēia
He lā ‘ekolu
Today is Monday, April 25, Day 3
Lunch today: Cheeseburgers
ʻApu Lanakila : FINAL THREE Weeks!
Week of 4/25/16 – 4/29/16
- Entire Advisory No Infraction Bonus = 10,000 points
- Entire Grade Level No Infraction Bonus = 50,000 points
Week of 5/2/16 – 5/6/16
- Entire Advisory No Infraction Bonus = 15,000 points
- Entire Grade Level No Infraction Bonus = 75,000 points
Week of 5/9/16 – 5/13/16
- Entire Advisory No Infraction Bonus = 20,000 points
- Entire Grade Level No Infraction Bonus = 100,000 points
WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
Roll-In of student laptops for 2016 will begin on 5/23. All of the Roll-In components will be inspected and collected. Missing items will have to be paid for. Laptop damage will be recorded and might result in a fine or summer work obligation. For any questions please come to the Kula Waena HPK or email Mr. Nordblom for any questions.
Middle School Sports:
Boys Basketball: Practice Friday in Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:30
Golf: Practice on Thursday only at Hilo Muni – last practice for season
Cheerleading: Tryouts Tues. and Thurs. in Keaka from 3:30-5:30
Boys Soccer: Practice Mon. and Wed. at MS field from 3:15-4:30
Girls Soccer: Practice Tues. and Thurs. at MS field from 3:30-5:00
Wrestling: Practice Mon., Tues., Thurs. at Keaka from 3:30-5:15
Football (8th Grade only): Strength Training at Laʻamea on Mon. from 3:15-4:30, Wed. from 2:00-3:15 at Paiʻea and Fri. from 3:15-4:30 at Paiʻea
- May Day on Friday! Early release 11:30! – wear Aloha wear
I lā maikaʻi!