E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… welina mai me ke aloha!
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmālua kēia o Pepeluali
He Poʻakahi kēia
He lā ʻelua
Today is Monday, February 22, Day 2
Lunch today: Beef Macaroni Casserole
Wednesday is K-12 Articulation early release day – only the students remaining for rehearsals/atheletics are to report to the gym to sign in. There should be four groups: 7th/8th Band, Drama, Hawaiian Ensemble, and girls/boys basketball practice.
ʻApu Lanakila – T3 Game Changer
- 5000 points for 200 minutes of work by half an advisory (SUPERVISION REQUIRED!)
- 5000 points for 100 minutes of work by an entire advisory (SUPERVISION REQUIRED!)
- 1000 to 5000 points depending on the area to be weeded
- 2000 points for concrete surrounding Building 1
- 1500 points for concrete surrounding Building 2
- 1000 points for concrete surrounding Building 11
- 1000 points for clearing debris from the bottom of each downspout
- 1000 points for straightening and unbending downspouts that have been damaged/dented (SUPERVISION REQUIRED!)
- 1500 points for covered walkway from snack area to Laʻamea
- 1500 points for covered walkway from bus ramp area to Haʻaeamahi
- 1250 points for walkway from Bldg 11 to Laʻamea
- 1000 points for walkway from Bldg 2 to Bldg 11
Advisories that do not complete the job in a timely manner will be charged with demerits for the same amount of points that would have been earned … so be sure that your advisory will follow through once you sign up for a job!
Middle School Sports:
Boys Basketball: Practice this week on Tues, Thurs, and Friday in Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:30
Girls Basketball: Practice this week on Mon, Wed, and Thurs. in Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:30
Golf: Practice on Tuesday and Thursday at Hilo Muni from 3:30-4:30
Cheerleading: Practice on Tuesday from 3:00-5:45 and Friday from 3:30-5:30 in Keaka Playcourt
- Awards Assembly on Friday, 2/26, in Lunalilo from 2:05-2:45.
- Hoʻolauleʻa on Saturday, 2/27, from 9:00-3:00
I lā maikaʻi!