E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… welina mai kākou
‘O ka lā ‘umikūmāiwa kēia o ʻOkakopa
He Poʻakahi kēia
He lā ‘elima
Today is Monday-, October 19 , Day 5
Lunch today: Beef Macaroni Casserole
Have you ever wondered what you are going to do after you graduate from high school? Although that time is still a number of years away for you, it is never too early to start preparing for it. It is never too early to start thinking about what it will take to be ready for college. Are you interested in any of the following topics?
- University/College Admissions
- Cost of Attendance for a University/College
- Investigating Scholarship Opportunities
- Preparing for a College Entrance Exam
If so, please stop by the office before the end of the day on Tuesday 10/20/15 to indicate your interest.
Middle School Sports:
Girls Volleyball: practice on Mondays and Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 pm in Laʻamea Gym. See October game schedule: Oct 2015 Girls Volleyball P&R Sched
Boys Basketball: practice on Wednesdays and Fridays at Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:15.
Cross Country: Two meets coming up on: Oct. 24, Saturday at Bayfront – 4pm and
Oct. 27, Tuesday at CLA – 4pm
Upcoming Events Next Week:
- Tuesday, 10/20 – Recycling
- Wednesday, 10/21 – Early Release for K-12 – all buses to leave at 1:45
- Wednesday, 10/21 – Band Rehearsal for 7th/8th Grade Band and Percussion Ensemble from 3:30-5:30
- Wednesday, 10/21 – “Parenting in the Digital Age” 6:00-7:30 pm in Hāʻaeamahi Dining Hall for parents & caregivers only (see emailed flyer or flyer that was sent home)
- Thursday, 10/22 – Chapel – wear special events attire (white polos, boys in pants and girls in skirts)
- Friday, 10/23 – Flu shots
I lā maikaʻi!