E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… welina mai me ke aloha!
‘O ka lā ‘elua kēia o Kepakemapa
He Poʻakolu kēia
He lā ʻekolu
Today is Wednesday, September 2, Day 3
Lunch today: Hot Dogs w/ Bun
~ Kula Waena (Nā Mākua) shirt orders are due by Friday, Sept. 4 (no late orders will be accepted)
~ Flu Shot forms are due by Friday, Sept. 4
Do You Know ~
Where the afternoon recess boundaries are?
– between the basketball court and the volleyball net
– please stay in the supervised areas to avoid getting detention
If you have not completed the survey, the yearbook staff would still like your input on the yearbook theme for this year. Please use this link to complete the survey: “https://docs.google.com/a/imua.ksbe.edu/forms/d/1GWh-bCqJsZPhu2efOFDJd16zcA8nVs6PztLTlSvOVpo/viewform?embedded=true”
- Girls Volleyball:
The P&R girls volleyball league will be starting next week! All girls who signed up to play are encouraged to come to practice to prepare for the games. It should be an exciting season!PRACTICE: For the month of September, girls volleyball practice will be on Mondays and Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 pm in Laʻamea gym. Please wait at the bus ramp after school until a coach comes.PARENT MEETING: There will be a mandatory parent meeting this Thursday, September 3rd at 4:45 pm (after a short practice) in Laamea gym. Important information about the girls middle school volleyball program will be shared. Team rosters and information about the P&R league will also be shared.Please see or contact Mr. Kaaa if there are any questions or concerns.
- Boys Basketball: practice on Tuesdays and Fridays at Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:00
- Cross Country: practice begins on September 3 from 3:30-5:30, meet near MS gym (practices will be on Mondays and Thursdays)
* Picture Taking Day on Friday, Sept. 4 – wear uniform, bring picture packet or order on-line.
*IMUA Week September 14-18
Click on image to enlarge