E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha nui iā kākou a pau, A-L-O-H-A!
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāhiku kēia o Kepakemapa
He Poʻahā kēia
He lā ʻelima
Today is Thursday, September 17 , Day 5
Lunch today: BBQ Chicken
- 9/14 to 9/18: During IMUA week, special beverages will be available for 5 coupons at lunch (while supplies last)
- 9/21 to 10/16: Our school store will be open during recess periods (Price of items vary)
- 10/19 to 10/23: Ice Cream treats will be available for 5 coupons at lunch (while supplies last)
- 10/26 and 10/27: Hu’ina Pizza Luncheons and Open Tetherball Time (reservations for 20 coupons each person need to made through Mr. Chow from 9/14 to 10/23)
- 10/29 Big Run & Pa’ina Day Celebration: Saimin will be available for 10 coupons each (while supplies last)
From Coach Kyle Kaaa (Middle School Girls Volleyball), first games of the season:
Girls did well! Black team won 2 sets. Blue team lost 2 close sets (25-22, 25-21). White team lost 2 sets but celebrated well after every point!
2015 Kamehameha Middle School Rosters
12 and under Division – KS White and KS Black
14 and under Division – KS Blue
|Kapaeloa Aki||Candace Cavaco||Abby Alvaro-Thomas|
|Katelyn Ah Puck||Kaena Cordeiro||Aulii Kahoopii|
|Tabitha Pacheco||Shaely Dela Cruz||Hina Kua|
|Dakota Paulos||Kipona Dougher||Loke Kuamoo|
|Raesalyn Respicio||Dayanee Faust||Juliana Pakele|
|Jasmine Shimabuku||Destiny Hirae||Kapua Peleiholani-Blankenfeld|
|Sophia Perry||Kaile-Ann Keaweehu||Kay-Leigh Polido|
|Angela Martin||Mahina Kirsch||Tabitha Tomori|
|Ewalea Dameg||Ulili Mossman||Anela Mauia|
|Keani Augustin||Kaili Pila||Seirra Scanlan|
|Beyonce Corpuz||Nanea Villanueva||Krome Solis-Kalani|
Middle School Sports:
- Girls Volleyball: practice on Mondays and Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 pm in Laʻamea gym. Game schedule: 2015 Girls MS Volleyball Schedule Tues Thurs Only
- Boys Basketball: practice on Tuesdays and Fridays at Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:00
- Cross Country: practice will be on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:30, meet near MS gym
* IMUA Week – donʻt forget to count how many students are dressed up in your advisory and send results to Mrs. Ah Chong and Mr. Chow.
* Spirit Paddle points – each activity and all students that dress up give your class points for the week.
For each activity you can earn:
1st place = 5,000
2nd place = 2,500
3rd place = 1,250
Each student that dresses up earns 5 points per day for their class.
Get your spirit on! I mua Kamehameha!
Click on image to enlarge
ImuaWeek2015Details – click here for details.
I lā maikaʻi!