E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… welina mai kākou
‘O ka lā kanakolu kēia o Kepakemapa
He Poʻakolu kēia
He lā ‘eono
Today is Wednesday, September 30 , Day 6
Lunch today: Hot Dogs w/ Bun
- 10/19 to 10/23: Ice Cream treats will be available for 5 coupons at lunch (while supplies last)
- 10/26 and 10/27: Hu’ina Pizza Luncheons and Open Tetherball Time (reservations for 20 coupons each person need to made through Mr. Chow prior to 10/23)
- 10/29 Big Run & Pa’ina Day Celebration: Saimin will be available for 10 coupons (while supplies last)
C’mon students! Demonstrate KULEANA & ALOHA, earn those coupons, and decide whether to “spend” them or “exchange” them for ‘Apu Lanakila points!
Donate your new or gently used stuffed animals, books, small toys, coloring/craft supplies, etc. for the children in the Pediatric Ward at the Hilo Medical Center. Bring your items next week and drop them off in Mrs. Ah Chongʻs room. Any questions see Tylee Calicdan.
Lost and Found:
Please check the lost and found for any items youʻre missing. All unclaimed items will be donated during fall break. (Please see Mrs. Ah Chong for any lost small items or electronics.)
Middle School Sports:
- Girls Volleyball: Games tomorrow at Hilo Armory at 4:15 and 5:00
- Boys Basketball: practice today and Friday at Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:15
- Cross Country: cross country meet on Sat., Oct. 3 at Waimea Park starting at 10:00
- Book Fair:
September 25th- October 2nd in CRBLC meeting center. Be sure to check it out!
- Picture Retakes:
Wednesday October 14th, will be picture retakes for staff and students who were absent, or who would like to retake their pictures. If you plan to retake your pictures, please bring your picture packet back on Oct. 14th. Re-takes will be in the Art Gallery starting at 8:15 am.
- Grade 6 Huakaʻi- Sept. 30- Oct. 1
I lā maikaʻi!