Mai ka piʻina a ka lā i Haʻehaʻe, a i ka mole ʻolu ʻo Lehua… aloha pumehana iā kakou.
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāwalu kēia o Kepakemapa
He Poʻalima kēia
He lā ʻeono
Today is Friday, September 18 , Day 6
Lunch today: Pulehu Beef
Students who would like to help run the store during morning recess, please see Mr. Chow by the end of the week.
- If your advisory has 13 students AND all 13 show up to school dressed accordingly AND your advisor is dressed up too … then your participation count is 14/14 or 100% for 100 points!
- However, if your advisory has 13 students AND absent from school are 2 students AND not dressed up are 4 students AND your advisor does not dress up … then your participation count is 7/14 or 50% for only 50 points.
Be sure to keep track of our special dress days and help your advisory/grade level move up in the ‘Apu Lanakila standings!
Middle School Sports:
- Girls Volleyball: practice on Mondays and Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 pm in Laʻamea gym. Game schedule: 2015 Girls MS Volleyball Schedule Tues Thurs Only
- Boys Basketball: practice on Tuesdays and Fridays at Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:00
- Cross Country: practice will be on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:30, meet near MS gym
*Nā Amakihi Huakaʻi: Seventh Grade will be on their Huakaʻi to Keʻei next week
I lā maikaʻi!