E ko Kamehameha Hawaiʻi ma ke kula waena nei… welina mai me ke aloha!
‘O ka lā iwakāluakūmālua kēia o Mei
He Pōʻalima kēia
Today is Friday, May 22, a Special Schedule
Lunch today: Week In Review
To participate in high risks sports, all students need to take a baseline concussion test. The test dates for the upcoming school year are:
- Tuesday, June 30 (8:00am start, last group begins no later than 3:45pm)
- Tuesday, July 28 (10:00am start, last group begins no later than 1:15pm)
- Tuesday, July 28 (4:00pm start, last group begins no later than 5:15pm)
- Thursday, August 13 (3:30pm start, last group begins no later than 6:15pm)
Testing will be done at Kekuʻiapoiwa (high school learning center); there will be a check-in table outside. Testing will be done in groups of 25; first come, first served. The test is a non-invasive computer exam that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Students participating in the following high-risk sports must have a valid baseline concussion test score prior to participation: football, volleyball, soccer, basketball, wrestling, water polo, baseball, softball, judo, pole vault (track & field), and high jump (track and field).
Students that should plan on taking a baseline test are:
- Any student interested in participating in a high-risk sport for KSH that has not previously done so
- Incoming SIXTH, SEVENTH, NINTH, and ELEVENTH grade students planning on participating in a high risk sport, regardless if they have previously taken a baselinetest
- Any student that has been diagnosed with a concussion since their last baseline test
Any transfer student that has previously taken a baseline test at another school needs to check in with a KSH athletic trainer.
For questions or clarification, please contact an athletic trainer at 982-0632 or email email@example.com.
- Today – Last Day of School – Lei Pāpahi, Awards Assembly and Pāʻina
- Have a fun and safe summer vacation!
I lā maikaʻi!