E ko Kamehameha Hawaiʻi ma ke kula waena nei… A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā iwakālua kēia o ʻApelila
He Pōʻakahi kēia
He lā ʻehiku
Today is Monday, April 20, a Day 7
Lunch today: Chili Weenie
Attention 8th Graders – please complete the following survey to leave your advice for the incoming middle schoolers. http://goo.gl/forms/Gzg1Lm0IGH
Congratulations to the advisories of Kumu Cary Masuko, Kumu Ipo Wright, and Kumu Clinton Alexander! Remember to check out the ‘Apu Lanakila Leaderboard at https://sites.google.com/a/ksbe.edu/apulanakila/home. Starting this week, each advisory that finishes the week with no infractions will get enhanced bonus points added onto their total for our ‘Apu Lanakila challenge. This “Enhancement” refers to the increasing higher stakes as the school year draws near to an end:
- Week of 4/20/15 No Infraction Bonus = 8000 pts
- Week of 4/27/15 No Infraction Bonus = 9000 pts
- Week of 5/04/15 No Infraction Bonus = 10,000 pts
- Week of 5/11/15 No Infraction Bonus = 20,000 pts
- Grade 7 Koa Planting Huakaʻi on April 20, 21, 23, 24
- Chapel & All MS Activity on Tuesday, 4/21 – all students must wear white polo shirts, but we ask that you wear shorts or pants (no skirts) due to the activity that will follow chapel.
- ʻOi Kelakela shirts and Upload on Wednesday, 4/22.
- Band Rehearsal on Wednesday, 4/22, from 3:30-5:30
- Grade 6 Newbery Quiz Bowl for qualified students at Hapuna on April 23
- Grade 8 Drama Class Oahu Huakaʻi on April 23-25
- Pentathlon Team Car Wash on Saturday, April 25, from 8:00-12:00 at Elem. Bus Ramp
- May Day program on Friday, May 1 at 10:00 a.m. in Laʻamea Gym
- K-12 Art Show April 10 – May 15 in MS Art Gallery, open from 3-5 M-F
I lā maikaʻi!