Mai ka piʻina a ka lā i Haʻehaʻe, a i ka mole ʻolu ʻo Lehua… aloha mai kākou
‘O ka lā ʻeiwa kēia o Kekemapa
He Pōʻalua kēia.
He lā ʻekolu
Today is Tuesday, December 9, a Day 3
Lunch today: Soft Taco Bar
The Genius Bar needs your help:
We want to do a blog post about what middle school students would like for Christmas. Students please help us out and go to the link below to fill out the survey:
Ka ‘Umeke Laulima Jobs (In-School Tasks)
Mrs. Pacheco has 13 jobs available. If any advisory is interested, please have a class representative contact Mrs. Pacheco by email.
Ka ‘Umeke Laulima Jobs (Community-Based Service)
The following jobs are available to any advisory that would like to sign up:
Salvation Army Angel Tree – Prince Kuhio Plaza
- Monday 12/8/14 (4:15 – 7:30 pm)
- Tuesday 12/9/14 (4:15 – 7:30 pm)
- Wednesday 12/10/14 (4:15 – 7:30 pm)
- Tuesday 12/16/14 (4:15 – 7:30 pm)
- Wednesday 12/17/14 (4:15 – 7:30 pm)
The table at the Plaza needs to staffed by 2 or 3 students and 1 adult (parent/guardian or advisor) at all times. The 3+ hour shift can be split up amongst advisory students and adults … or 2 students/1 adult can volunteer to cover the entire shift on their own.
This is always a fun activity to take part in during the Holidays and it’s also a great way for students* to gain points for their advisory! Contact Mrs. Pacheco ASAP to take advantage of this opportunity to be of service to others.
* Although 100% participation by each advisory member is desirable, it is not mandatory.
Students with outstanding detention hours must be aware that additional detention will be assigned for any hours that have not been completed by Founder’s Day. December is a shortened month, therefore all obligations must be fulfilled prior to our Christmas Break. Special arrangements can be made for before and afterschool sessions if you are running the risk of not being able to complete your hours by 12/19/14.
Boys Basketball: 11-12 Game today at Wainaku Gym at 5:45.
Girls Basketball: 11-12 Game today at Piihonua at 5:45. Practice on Thursdays from 3:30-5:30 in Laʻamea.
- Recycling on Wednesday, 12/10, during advisory.
- Wear red, white and green on Friday, 12/12 – show your class spirit and earn points!
- Hawaiian Ensemble Christmas Concert on Saturday, 12/13, at 4:00 p.m. in WCLC.
I lā maikaʻi!