E ke kula waena ʻo Kamehameha… aloha mai kākou
‘O ka lā ʻumikūmāhā kēia o Novemapa
He Poʻakahi kēia
He lā ʻeono
Today is Monday, November 14, Day 6
Lunch today: Soft Taco
Want a longer lunch recess? Want to spend it at CRBLC? Sign up starting today, Monday, 11/14/16. What do you have to do?
- Click on the link in the morning bulletin.
- On the morning of Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday, submit the required Google form no later than first recess.
- Go to lunch with your laptop, phone, book, ID, homework, etc.
- Enter through the last door on the makai side of Hā’aeamahi. (You get to cut in line!)
- Eat lunch, clean up, check in with Mrs. Helm, and go directly to CRBLC.
You no longer need to wait to be dismissed. When you are done, you get to leave. However, you have to remain at CRBLC for the entire recess. So hele mai, no be shy; we’ll see you at CRBLC!
Harry Potter Movie Marathon Week in CRBLC:
Monday – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (Year 1)
Tuesday – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Year 2)
Wednesday – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Year 3)
Thursday – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Year 4)
Friday – Years 1-4
Come on over to borrow the books and enjoy the shows!
Borrow Me Today!
Big Nate Revenge of the Cream Puffs and Big Nate Thunka, Thunka, Thunka by Lincoln Peirce.
Middle School Sports:
Cheerleading Try-Outs – Tuesday, Nov. 29 – see Mrs. Ah Chong to sign-up and get information packet