E nā koa wiwoʻole o Kamehameha… aloha mai kākou
‘O ka lā ‘umikūmākolu kēia o Nowemapa
He Po‘alima kēia
He lā ‘elima
Today is Friday, November 13 , Day 5
Lunch today: Beef Stew
Outer Wear Reminder
~ Only blue, black, gray, white or off white (no tan) outer wear is acceptable.
~ Kamehameha Schools’ sweatshirts or jackets are allowed.
~ Jackets with manufacturer’s logos of 2” diameter or less are acceptable.
~ Hooded sweatshirts are acceptable; however, hoods may not be worn at school.
~ Outer wear may be any combination of the above colors
- Redeem 10 coupons today for an ice cream treat at lunch.
- Coupons may also be redeemed for ‘Apu Lanakila points towards your advisory and grade level totals … this trimester 1 coupon = 20 points!
- Each advisory that sells 25 sets or more will earn 500 points for their advisory and their grade level.
- The top three advisories in each grade level that sells the most sets will receive an additional 500, 1000, and 1500 points (3rd, 2nd, and 1st respectively) for their advisory and their grade level.
- The top advisory overall in the middle school that sells the most sets will receive an additional 1000 points for their advisory and their grade level.
Middle School Sports:
Boys Volleyball: practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3:30-5:30 pm in Laʻamea Gym
Girls Volleyball: practice on Mondays and Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:30 pm in Laʻamea Gym. See game schedule: MS Girls November Game Schedule
Boys Basketball: practice on Wednesdays and Fridays at Laʻamea Gym from 3:30-5:15
~ Operation Christmas Child boxes due to Mrs. Ah Chongʻs room today
I lā maikaʻi!