Mai Hawai‘i nui o Keawe a i ka mole ʻo Lehua… aloha nui iā kākou a pau, A-LO-HA!
‘O ka lā ‘umikūmākahi kēia o Mei
He Pōʻakahi kēia
He lā ʻelima
Today is Monday, May 11, a Day 5
Lunch today: Beef Macaroni Casserole
- Distribution of yearbooks on Monday 5/18/15
- Grade level huaka’i participation during the week of/18/15
- Participation in other grade level activities (class parties/celebrations, Nohona Day, etc.) during the week of 5/18/15
- Pa’ina Day celebration on 5/22/15
CRBLC End -of-Year Notice
- Circulation is now closed. You may no longer borrow any books.
- All library materials are due no later than Friday, May 15, 2015. If you do not return your items by this date, you may incur a lost book fee. If your book is long overdue, you may also have an overdue fee even if you return your book.
- If books are not returned or fines are not paid by May 15, you may have your yearbook or your schedules withheld.
- Any fines $25 or over will be sent to the Business Office if not paid on time.
Congratulations to the advisories of Kumu Kainoa Bowman, Kumu Ipo Wright, and Kumu Clinton Alexander for maintaining their lead in their respective grade levels! In the remaining two weeks of the ‘Apu Lanakila challenge, advisories that finish the week with no infractions will get the following bonus points added onto their total for our ‘Apu Lanakila challenge:
- Week of 5/11/15 No Infraction Bonus = 20,000 pts
- 1 student in an advisory with NO DETENTIONS = 10,000 points!
- 3 students in an advisory with NO DETENTIONS = 30,000 points!
- 6 students in an advisory with NO DETENTIONS = 60,000 points! etc…
The spring training session for 8th grade girls interested in playing high school volleyball has been moved to Monday, May 18 in Laamea gym from 3:15 to 5:15 pm. Information about tryouts and expectations will be reviewed. Workout attire (court shoes, shorts and t-shirt) and a great attitude is required. Please see Mr. Kaaa if you have any questions.
- Last K-12 Convocation on Friday, May 15 – wear special events attire
- K-12 Art Show April 10 – May 15 in MS Art Gallery, open from 3-5 M-F
I lā maikaʻi!