Dates to Remember!

Just a quick update on what’s in store for us for the rest of the school year…. Yes! We are looking now at what is left to do….
*April 5th: Kindergarten Opera here in the middle school band room, 12:00. Punch, cookies and an Easter Egg Hunt to follow. Please donate 10 plastic filled eggs per child. Parents who can assist in hiding eggs and getting us ready (11:30) please let me know. I also need empty plastic gallon drinking containers to make the Easter baskets ASAP!
*April 13th: Huaka‘i to the Mountain View Coffee Farm and the zoo.
*April 27-30: Students will be bringing home a digital cameras for one night that week to take pictures of their kaiaulu. Be sure to return the camera the following day to keep the pictures rolling.
*MAP testing runs 4/16-4/26. Will let you know our exact days within the schedule when I find that out.
*April 27th: May Day- 1/2 day of school.
*May 5th: Ho‘olaulea, 9-2
*May 18th: Spring Concert–This will also be my last day as I am traveling to Oregon for the birth of my grandson the following week. Please pick up your child’s portfolio after the concert. Report cards will be mailed home later. (There is still school for your keiki the following week!)
May 22: ‘Ohana Picnic at Onekahakaha- 11:00-1:00. Potluck and more info will come out about this.
May 23: Last day of school and field day- volunteers are welcome for that.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Dates to Remember!