Cyberbullying Haters and Trolls, Please watch.
Welcome to Hale Pahana Kipaepae!
In order for students to receive a KS issued laptop, please complete the following by July 14, 2017:
* PARENTS – If you have completed the Parent Assessment for a student attending Kamehameha Schools Hawaii, High School, you do not need to complete again. However, you do need to complete the Parent Laptop Agreement
If you have any questions about the training, please call or email John Nordblom at 982-0466 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for accessing the training’s
- Check to see if your flash player is up to date by clicking here
- Use Firefox if possible
- Make sure your audio is turned on (some smartphones may require headphones
HPK Kula Waena
Contact HPK Tech Coordinator:
- John Nordblom
- 808 982 0466
Where will Roll-In take place:
- 8th grade foyer outside MPR
When will Roll-In take place:
- 6th Grade 5/21/18
- 8th Grade 5/21/18
- 7th Grade 5/21/18
Laptops must be in working condition. Please report to HPK if items have been lost or damaged before Roll-In. A fee will be imposed for any damaged or lost items at the time of Roll-In.
Damaged accessories cost:
- Laptop: $1200.00
- Power brick: $70.00
- AC Cable: $69.99
- Bag: $50.00
Students must have all items list below:
- Laptop open and running
- AC Cable
Laptops will be inspected:
- Screen damage
- Missing keys
- Charger Damage
- Track pad issues
- Remove all stickers on/under the protective case
All students will gather outside MPR building 11 and empty their laptop bags into the trash. Use your last name to find the laptop inspection table. Walk to the table with your laptop open and running. Have all of your laptop accessories ready to be turned in. You will sign the inspection sheet once items have been found to be complete. If you have broken or lost items, you will be sent to HPK for payment arrangements.