2/3/20 Poʻakahi (Monday) Lā ʻehā (Day 4)
- Papa ʻElima Huakaʻi
2/4/20 Poʻalua (Tuesday) Lā ʻelima (Day 5)
- Pilina ʻOhana Luncheon – Gr. 2 invited ʻohana; check in at front office & purchase your $6 lunch ticket at 10:45am & report to dining hall to meet your keiki by 11:05am.
2/5/20 Poʻakolu (Wednesday)
- 7:10a-7:40a – DEPOSIT DAY (GR. K-2)
- 8a – 9:15a K-5 Chapel: Please have keiki wear Special Attire – Whites
2/6/20 Poʻahā (Thursday) Lā ʻeono (Day 6)
2/7/20 Poʻalima (Friday) Lā ʻekahi (Day 1)
*RED OUT DAY: In support of American Heart Association & bringing awareness to Heart Disease being the leading cause of fatality especially amongst females we are joining the National “RED OUT DAY.” Keiki are invited to wear red to support this awareness; red attire, athletic shoes & jeans are acceptable on this day.
This is optional, should your keiki choose not to participate, school uniform is mandatory.
- 2/10 Gr. 3 Lei Making Workshop 4p-7p
- 2/11 Gr. 2 Pilina ʻOhana Luncheon
- 2/12 Gr. 1 Huakaʻi
- 2/13 2nd Trimester Ends
- 2/14 Faculty Workday – NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS