1/27/20 Poʻakahi (Monday) Lā ʻeono (Day 6)
1/28/20 Poʻalua (Tuesday) Lā ʻekahi (Day 1)
- Pilina ʻOhana Luncheon – Gr. 2 invited ʻohana; check in at front office & purchase your $6 lunch ticket & report to dining hall to meet your keiki at 11:05am.
1/29/20 Poʻakolu (Wednesday)
- Papa ʻEkahi Huakaʻi
- Papa ʻEkolu Huakaʻi
1/30/20 Poʻahā (Thursday) Lā ʻelua (Day 2)
- 2:50p-4pm ES Track Practice
1/31/20 Poʻalima (Friday) Lā ʻekolu (Day 3)
- Aloha Wear Day (optional); School uniform is mandatory if keiki chooses not to dress in Aloha wear.
- Lā ʻImi Naʻauao – Parent Engagement for Gr. 3; specific information received by grade kumu.
- 1:50pm – 2:30pm Parent Workshop with KSH Behavior Health Specialists Dr. Tracey Wise & Leinaʻala Launiu at Gr. 2/3 POD
UPCOMING 2/3/20 – 2/7/20
- 2/4 Gr. 2 Pilina ʻOhana Luncheon
- 2/5 K-5 Chapel; special attire; ʻohana welcomed to attend (8am @ WCLC)
- 2/5 Deposit Day 7a – 7:40am
- 2/7 Papa ʻelua huakaʻi
- 2/7 “RED OUT” Dress day; support American Heart Association in bringing awareness to Heart Disease being the leading cause of death in Americans, especially females.