**Teacher’s Appreciation Week** Mahalo e nā kumu!!
MAP TESTING will be taking place this week, please make sure your keiki gets enough rest, eats breakfast & ready for the school day!
Hauʻoli Lā Hānau this week (5/2-5/8) to:
1A: Myla Youngs
4B: Jorden Villena
5B: Hāwelelani Camara
Kumu Kaulana Dameg
- April Birthday celebrations at Kula with treats!
Hauʻoli Lā Hānau this week (4/25 – 4/1) to:
KB: Jayce Emata
3A: Drea Devaney; Brody Moniz
5A: Hannah Acob
I Mua Week Kula Haʻahaʻa Court Representatives
- Princess Alaula Awong & Prince Kanaʻi Lindsey
- I Mua Week: Dress day – ES ʻŌiwi Edge shirts; use with uniform bottoms (shorts, long pants or skirts/skorts; athletic shoes & white socks
- I Mua Week: Dress day – Athletes and Mathletes: dress up as an athlete or a scholar; footwear: must be athletic shoes – NO slippers or sandals
- I Mua Week: Dress day – Wacky Wednesday: dress up in your wackiest attire using mismatch outfits, shoes and/or funky hairstyle. Footwear: athletic type shoes
- I Mua Week: Dress day – Pajama Day: Wake up and come to school in your pajama pants and tshirts. Footwear: athletic shoes with socks
- K-5 Chapel – *IF you are NOT participating in I Mua week dress up then Special Attire is mandatory today (White KS Polo shirt & Uniform bottoms)
- I Mua Week: Dress day – Warrior Pride, Blue and white; athletic shoes with socks
- Celebrate American Heart Association – Kids Fitness Challenge with Bradda Pop Treats!!
- KSH PTO Hoʻolauleʻa (10a – 2pm)
- pre-sale pickups; PTO School Store, Teapresso Pop-up
- K-12 Homecoming Court presentation
Hauʻoli Lā Hānau this week (4/18 – 4/24) to:
KA: Mapuana Fredrickson
KB: Izen Nishioka
1B: Kapoli Carvalho
4A: Ali Aiona
5A: Isaiah Evangelista
Uncle Kyle Santos (IT)
- ʻAha ʻŌpio Officer Elections: Campaign Videos & voting ballots will be open today at 7:30am
- Gr 1 – 4 students will view campaign videos in class & will have an opportunity to cast their vote.
- Voting will remain open until Wednesday, 4/21/2021 at 2:30pm.
Hauʻoli Lā Hānau this week (4/11-4/17) to:
KA: Jaxon Arbles; Kane Ragon
KB: Wynn Machado
1B: Luke Acob
3B: Silas Cook; Kamakani Keliihoomalu-Bangloy
- ʻAha ʻŌpio Candidate Packets are due to Kumu Nikki by 2:30pm.
Hauʻoli Lā Hānau this week (4/4/21 – 4/10/21) to:
1B: Mylie Wong
2B: Skylar Castro
3A: Tomiko Nguyen; Zoey-Dee Schutz
4A: Kaimanaloa Colobong