**** I MUA WEEK CELEBRATED K-12******
Kula Ha’aha’a Court Representatives: Reese Makaimoku & Kila Enos
Po’akahi 3/28/22 – Day 5
Dress up day: ‘Ōiwi shirt day – wear with school uniform shorts or jeans; athletic shoes
- Keiki Choir P3: 2:45p – 3:30p
Po’alua 3/29/22 – Day 6
Dress up day: Tie Dye Tuesday – wear tie dye printed clothing (shirts, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, socks, hats. athletic footwear. Hair accessories ok, NO hair color.
- End of American Heart Association Kids Heart Challenge
- Papa 5 Pilina ‘Ohana lunch via zoom at 11am
- NLOK P1-2 2:45p – 3:30p
Dress up day: Wacky Wednesday – everything but backpack day; on this day, dress wacky, have a wacky hairdo – no hair color; Anything but backpack means to use anything BUT your back pack to carry your ‘ukana to kula. For example, carry your books in a suitcase, cooler, box, anything that works for you!! **Please remember that your ‘ukana will need to fit in your cubby hole.
Po’ahā 3/31/22 Day 1
Dress up day: Throwback Thursday – dress like students used to dress in the 70ʻs, 80ʻs & 90ʻs. Ask your ‘ohana what that looked like & get their suggestions or raid their closets!
- Birthday celebration day! K-5 haumāna will receive a special treat to celebrate all of our friends that are born in the month of March!
- NLOK P3-5 2:45p-3:30p
Po’alima 4/1/22 Day 2
Dress up day: Warrior Pride Friday – dress in any KS spirit wear or in blue & white. KS hats are ok (to be removed when indoors), hair accessories are ok; athletic shoes
- Keiki Choir P4-5 2:45p – 3:30p
- I MUA week (Homecoming) Court will be recognized at our Boys Volleyball game