Questions and Answers

#1-10 5th/6th grade Questions:

1. WHO IS GOD?

2.  HOW DO WE KNOW GOD EXISTS?

3.  HOW DO WE TALK TO GOD?

4.  HOW DOES GOD TALK TO US?

5.  WHY DO PEOPLE SIN?

http://www.worshiphousemedia.com/mini-movies/18730/free-fall

6.  WHO IS JESUS?

7. HOW DO I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD?

8. HOW DO I KNOW GOD LOVES ME?

9.  HOW IS THE BIBLE GOD’S WORD?

10. HOW SHOULD A CHRISTIAN LIVE THEIR LIFE?

What is a Christian?

OTHER QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh7NXY0lq_I

The Main Story of the Bible

bible_study

Bible Questions Answered for Keiki

Questions About God for Kids

https://www.gotquestions.org/

What is Christianity?

Was Jesus Just A Great Teacher?

More Tough Questions

ani_thinkingcap

Answers To Curious Questions

24 thoughts on “Questions and Answers

1. Kahu Ann,
    I am aware that Junior Chapel Chapel Team is tomorrow (1-15-13) but I have a slight problem. Last week Thursday I tried out for volleyball but Mr. Mayeda never got to finish the try outs and said that it was going to be today. (1-14-13) Unfortunately he was in meetings all day and never got to finish the try outs. So now I am currently unaware when the try outs are going to be, but I imagine them being sometime in the morning. The whole reason why I am writing this letter is to let you know that if I do not show up for Junior Chapel Team tomorrow it means that I am at the volleyball court finishing the try outs. I apologize if I cannot show up for Junior Chapel Team. I hope that you can get back to me as soon as possible and I hope you can understand.

Aloha,
    Trever Casabar (R.M.202)

2. hi kahu ann, i am asking about that video on Jesus and God on Friday 3-1. What was it called??

3. Aloha e Zachary,

Go to danstevers.com and look at The Gospel,the one with the shackles. <>< Kahu Ann

4. Dear Kahu Ann,
    I will not be able to attend Junior Chapel Team today.(3-5-13). I have just found out that I have a fever and I fell really sick. I am very sorry. Also, if Hi’ilei is there at JCT please tell here that I am really sorry that I could not do the bake sale announcement at 7:45. I hope you will understand.

Sincerely,
    Trever

5. Aloha e Trever,

Mai ka‘i for being so faithful to keep your kuleana. I will pray for you today. It seems the flu is going through the 5th grade. Rest and see you soon. <3, Kahu Ann

6. When are the chapel team papers due? I think I lost mine so can
    I do it on folder paper?

7. Aloha e Zachary,

You can fill it out when you return from Spring break. The deadline is April 15th. Have a blessed Easter! Kahu Ann

8. Aloha e Nainoa,

Do you have your journal book that I passed out? At the front it says S is for scripture. O is observation, what is going on in the passage; what are you seeing? I is interpretation – what does it mean? And L is life application, how can you apply this scripture to your life. If this is confusing, don’t worry. We can go over it together when school starts. So blessed that you’re reading the Bible! Keep it up. Love, Kahu Ann

9. kahu ann you know for the devos. do we have to do a paragraph response for each one?????

10. Aloha e Zachary! You don’t need to write a paragraph. Write how the devo connected and spoke to you about your life or about the Lord. Look up the verses too and comment on them. Do the best you can. The purpose of the devos is to help everyone stay in God’s Word, close to Him. See you soon brother! <3! Kahu Ann

11. ok i am done but i skiped some days because i forgot my deco. book at home when i went on my trip is that ok

12. Mai kai no! Proud of you Zachary. I can’t wait to hear what you learned. <3! Kahu Ann

13. Aloha e Kia‘i, Go to the Inspirational Videos page and click on Elijah. It’s there. Enjoy! Kahu Ann