Oh My Goodness…It’s already May! Can you believe it?! It seems with a blink of an eye, this school year is down to the last month. We are now on the home stretch. Reminder: Last day for completing 9 genres is on May 14th…Keep on reading, FISH! Swim strong!
Here’s the week at a glance:
Mon., Apr. 30-Day2: Christian Education today. It is also Birthday celebration for our April babies! Yipee, Noah!
Wed., May 2-Day 4: Substitute will be in class today. I will be off-island.
Fri., May 4: NO SCHOOL (Faculty In-service Day)
Sat., May 5: Ho’olaule’a Today…Mahalo Aunty Pohai for chairing this huge event & for all your hard-work & dedication to the keiki of Kamehameha! Mahalo to all the Papa ‘Elima ohana who have graciously volunteered their time or made generous donations!
“HEADS UP” FOR THE UPCOMING EVENTS:
Nå Koa Reward Day & Last day to pay ALL fines & return overdue library books on Thurs., May 17th.
K-12 End of the year Convocation (Dress Whites Mandatory) for keiki during the school day and Spring Concert: May 18th @6:00pm.
5th Grade Ho’oulu Transition Ceremony @ Lunalilo Hale. Time tba…(morning)
- A Hui Hou, Kaʻu Iʻa! Continue to Swim Strong!
- FISH! Finish Strong This Year….All the Way to the Hoʻoulu Transition Ceremony
- TOTAL T-E-A-M Effort!
- FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- FISH! Take to Water!
- Last Ohana Alert for the School Year
- FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- May Hāweo Awardees Kōkua Others