Here’s a look at today’s May Day Program…”I Mua Kamehameha.” All of the keiki did a wonderful job of presenting their mele and hula for the many ohana members present on this slightly overcast day! The keiki bid a warm mahalo & paid tribute to Dr. & Mrs. Fortuna and Kahu Davis for their many years at the Kea’au campus! The rains blew in just as Papa ‘Elima was taking their bows and therefore, the photo opportunity by the hala tree with the Kamehameha portrait was interrupted, but the program was wonderful! A huge mahalo to Kumu Crabbe for a great performance and to all the ohana who joined us! Enjoy the quick video! P.S. Thanks Ano’i and Pohai for the beautiful lei!
- DJ 5B on FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- Davin5B on FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- Ethan5B on FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- Malia5B on FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- McKenna 5B on FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade