- DJ 5B on FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- Davin5B on FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- Ethan5B on FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- Malia5B on FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- McKenna 5B on FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
Newest Millionaire AND Genre Gold Club Member!
I remember way back in August when students were mumbling and grumbling how reading 28 books in a year or 9 genres every trimester was going to impossible. After much hana kupono (hard work), the students have been proving that with dedication and determination that 9 genres a trimester and 28 books in a year can be attained….and SURPASSED! The best thing I’ve heard from a student so far…”I hated reading, I didn’t read at all last year, but somehow, trying other genres and forcing myself in the beginning of this year, I now love it! I don’t need to force myself to read, I need to stop myself!” Keep on reading FISH! You have until May 14th! Limit of 1 presentation per person on May 14th. Don’t forget to do your vocabulary words and ‘olelo Hawai’i now, don’t wait!