Freshmen Forum 17

Compare and contrast what you think is “Character Education” with “Christian Education”.

How would they be similar?  How would they be different?  Give examples for your opinion.

Click on comments to submit your mana’o…

6 thoughts on “Freshmen Forum 17

1. Edward Hudcovic

I think a character education is someone that gets taught how they can become a better person with good manners and to become a well behaved person in society. I think a Christian education is learning of God and the bible. I think this well help you become a good person all around.

Reply
  2. Kahiau Chow

I think that character education is teaching students how to be polite and courteous and operate appropriately where ever they may go. I think Christian education is teaching is learning about God and the bible and all the stories that are in the bible and why we should worship him and go up to Heaven. They both are similar because they teach us right from wrong and what to do and not to do, and could be different in the areas that they teach us in.

Reply
  3. Jadon Valdez

I feel that “Character Education” teaches students how to be better people in the world. It teaches them how to present and act civilized in everyday life. “Christian Education”on the other hand teaches kids about god, and how to behave as a Christian. There are many religious things that separate Christian Education and Character Education. But the most important thing is what they believe in, you can be a good person and have good character if you donʻt believe in Christ.

Reply
  4. Marco Kahoohanohano

I think that character education is when a teacher, coach and guardians develop you in a way that can make you a better person from life lessons, Knowledge passed down, great manners and having a good clean personality in general. This makes people like you and it makes it easier to make comfortable freindly relatioships with people. But Christian eduction is learning a lot about God and Jesus as well and Christian values. I feel like it teaches us about what God has created and how Jesus died for our sins but both Character and Christian Education are two important aspects in my and other lives.

Reply
  5. Taylor Lee

I think character education is when you as yourself creates this character that makes you a better you. Meaning that you forming and finding God in yourself in your own way and pace. I think Christian education is building on your knowledge threw the books and scriptures that we read. They are both similar because both of them you find God in some way either through character or christian education.

Reply
  6. Jordan Corn

I think character education is the teaching of boys and girls on how they can become a better person with the development of morals, good manners, and being a well behaved person that will operate as a civilized person in society and where ever they go. I thing Christian education is the learning of God and the bible. I think it will help you with all things Christ has done for everyone, so we can live a life saved from sin by Jesus. They could be similar from how we can become better people and they can be different from what they are both teaching us.

Reply