Freshmen Forum 7

When his enemies were after him, David wrote,
“In you, Lord my God, I put my trust.” (Psalm 25:1).
What does it mean for you to Hilina’i i Ke Akua (Trust in God)?

Click on “comments” to share your mana’o.

4 thoughts on “Freshmen Forum 7

1. Edward Hudcovic

What it means for me to trust in God is that when i feel like giving up I have to keep on going and believe that he will help me through my rough times.

Reply
  2. Micah Ing

For me, trusting in God, first of all, is believing that he is of existence. Second, it means that you have to read, understand, and respond to what God offers to all of the world in your own way. Lastly, doing things the right way, how you believe it should be done, and how God tells you to, you will have trusted in him.

Reply
  3. Keoni Frampton

It means that you must not put your trust in a man or put your trust in a false idol, but in God. When times get tough know that God has a plan and that God does everything for a reason for everything. Job was a wealthy man who is very devoted to God and has a large family. So when Satan says Job is only good because God has provided to him, God gives permission to Satan to punish Job and see if he will curse God. Job loses almost everything but yet he trusts in God and never curses him but continues to pray. I think we should trust in God like Job did and we should learn from his example and trust in God.

Reply
  4. Ionatana Tua

What it means for me to trust in God is that when I feel like I don’t know what I am doing or when I am in trouble I trust that all of it is in God’s plan. When I trust in God then I know that everything works out and that’s what it means for me to Trust in God.

Reply