Ohana Alert for the Week of April 2-6

The Boys of 5B!

Here’s our upcoming week at a glance:
*Ohana Assistance Needed: With all the activities surrounding the play, I forgot to bring my camera (what kind of blogger am I huh???) to Lunalilo Hale. Would you kindly send me any photos of the students in their costumes, while on stage or after the great performance. I’d sooo appreciate you sharing the memories!
**FRIENDLY REMINDER: May Day is fast approaching…don’t forget the blue/white attire needed by all Papa ‘Elima keiki. Kumu Crabbe has shared requirements in his class.
Mon., April 2-Day 2: K-8 Convocation. Dress whites MANDATORY!
Wed., April 4-Day 4: Library. Don’t forget to bring in your books to return or re-borrow! Keep in mind that you need to meet your self-selected reading goals and the 9 genre requirement! 🙂 I will be at a meeting with Tri-Campus teachers, a substitute will be in class.
Thurs., April 5-Day 5: 5th graders will be attending the Kindergarten Opera that they did way back when they were Kindergarteners! “3 Piggies” THIS IS MID-TRIMESTER!
Fri., April 6: NO SCHOOL. Good Friday…Enjoy time with your ohana!
Upcoming for the following week:
Mon., April 9-Day 6: HUAKAĘ»I to Palace Theater to watch “Big Miracle” Sorry, space is limited, we will not have any parent chaperones.

This entry was posted in Ohana Alert!, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Ohana Alert for the Week of April 2-6