What is rich to you? The dictionary defines rich as having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources. Well, the following students are rich, super rich! They possess an abundant supply of wealth and knowledge from all the books they have read! They surely will be drawing from this new found wealth in the future & I’m certain it will “pay off!” Ho’omaika’i to the newest MILLIONAIRES, Kiara read a million words and Noah read TWO MILLION words today! Whoop! Whoop to you! Congrats to Neveah, Randon, Loke, Chianti, Aukai, and Pomai for attaining “Gold.” Genre Gold membership that is! They all completed reading 9 different genres this trimester with a day to spare! *Ah Hee’s Advise for the future: As you all prepare to ho’oulu (transition) to a new beginning in middle school, always remember that if you continue to ho’omau, you will continue to THRIVE!
- A Hui Hou, Kaʻu Iʻa! Continue to Swim Strong!
- FISH! Finish Strong This Year….All the Way to the Hoʻoulu Transition Ceremony
- TOTAL T-E-A-M Effort!
- FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- FISH! Take to Water!
- Last Ohana Alert for the School Year
- FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- May Hāweo Awardees Kōkua Others