Here’s the remaining 10 day update for this school year:
Thurs., 5/10-Day 4: Library Time…last day of circulation is 5/11
Fri., 5/11-Day3: 6th Gr. Student Orientation at Middle School
Mon., 5/14-Day 5: Last day to complete Reading goal/genres. Reminder, only 1 presentation per person…plan ahead!
Wed., 5/16-Day1: Hāweo Awards Luncheon for May Awardees
Thurs., 5/17-Day 2: Nā Koa Reward Day and Last day to pay ALL fines and return overdue library books!
Fri., 5/17-Day3: K-12 End of Year Convocation (Dress Whites Mandatory) and Spring Concert at 6:00pm at Ha’aeamahi Dining Hall.
Tues., 5/22-Day 5: 5th Grade Ho’oulu (Transition) ceremony at Lunalilo Hale at 8:30am.
Wed., 5/23: Aloha Wear Day & Birthday Celebration! OUR LAST DAY!:(
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! A Hui Hou FISH! Keep Swimming Strong!
- Allen5b on FISH! Food for Thought #1: Can WE Change Our World?
- Allen5b on Wishes Do Come True!?!
- Dayanee on Comparing Characters
- Tayzialyn on Mahalo for Joining Us at Student Led Conferences
- Suliasi5b on Calling All App-Smashing FISH!….Help!!!