Links to WEO Framework
Ke Ao Ho‘oūlu
•Embrace my identity as a Hawaiian.
Ke Ao Lani, Ke Honua
• Live in interdependence with all that surrounds me physically, spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually.
• Nurture and value my identity as a source of understanding, purpose, meaning, and connection to others.
• Promote and utilize Hawaiian perspectives and practices to enhance my well-being and the well-being of my ‘ohana, kaiāulu, låhui, and world.
Ke Ao ‘Imi Na‘auao
• Utilize various sources to foster inquiry and seek knowledge.
• Transform my knowledge through the blending of imagination, intuition and intellect.