It is Epic! Check out the App-Smashing FISH!

The FISH! have been hard at work trying to hone their craft…of being Epic App-Smashers!  It all started in Boston at the iPad summit when I got an opportunity to go to a pre-conference workshop with Samantha Morra, who shared wonderful apps that she used.  It continued on with a presentation by Greg Kulowiec on app smashing.  All the while I was sending ideas, tips, and “try this outs” to my students back in Hawaii in class!  As the saying goes, like a FISH! takes to water!  Check out the latest EPIC app-smashing as a “participatory culture.”

The students worked in groups of 4 on a topic of their choice.  Each student began a draft of a part of the presentation on his/her iPad, shared it within the group, revised it, gave feedback to each other, and compiled it into the links below…. I must say, “GREAT JOB FISH!”  If you sent me your app-smash and do not see it below…you need to grant me access or send me the video to post. 

This entry was posted in Techie Things, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to It is Epic! Check out the App-Smashing FISH!