A Hui Hou, Kaʻu Iʻa! Continue to Swim Strong!

The Students are gone, the class is empty, summer begins!

Another school year has ended,  the packing up continues, the class echoes with emptiness, not a sound to be heard, the laughter remembered, the students are gone, BUT the good times and wonderful memories will last a life time!  Want to wish all of you a fantastic summer filled with fun moments and happy ohana times.

Hereʻs a part of the speech I wrote especially for you, the Class of 2020 and delivered at our Hoʻoulu transition ceremony….

To Kaʻu Iʻa…my FISH!,

As your elementary years come to a close and a new journey awaits you, Iʻd like to end with some advise…  Always keep in mind YOUR kuleana as na pua o Pauahi … be good, be industrious and be yourself.  Always choose a good attitude and believe that you CAN make a difference!  Remember, “Pīhole ʻoe, Pīholo kākou”…ones actions, good or bad affects the whole ohana.  HONOR and RESPECT where you come from and those who have come before you.  We…your school and home ohana have nurtured you as you grew and will always be there for you, be BRAVE, be STRONG, be PONO…journey on as one team, one heart, and make a difference in our ONE world!  Swim strong… Imua Kaʻu Iʻa…Imua Kamehameha.

Love, Mrs. Ah Hee 🙂

P.S.  Keep on reading!  Once an Ah Hee Kid, ALWAYS an Ah Hee kid…I reserve the right to quiz you EVERYTIME I see you about reading, grades, behavior, and feel free to share ALL your successful moments with me!  Come visit, see you as 6th graders!  A Hui Hou, Class of 2020!

20/20 means perfect vision!  Be the class that SEES clearly and chooses the pono way!

This entry was posted in Go TEAM!. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A Hui Hou, Kaʻu Iʻa! Continue to Swim Strong!